About Me

My photo
I am the H.N.I.C . i love to laugh really loud , watch the history channel for hours, be in ELECTRIK RED,buy things for a bargain or not,travel ,cuddle with my mom , laugh with my dad ,talk about everything under the sun with my sister. I am pretty simple or thats what i tell people so they dont get scared.lol

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

barbie and her new lover


oh what a great day to be a girl . The icon barbie and christian louboutin have come together to create 3 dolls . yes i said there will be 3 barbie dolls that have come out of house of louboutin. These lucky lil lassies will be adorned in shoes created by the master craftsmen . December is when the first doll will be issued then february and lastly may. The girls are 150 a pop well worth the coin just to gaze at there tiny lil tootsies . You can get these at net a porter or barbiecollector.com

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, adorable! Barbie in louboutin! I want one as a collection piece for my future daughters.

    ReplyDelete