About Me

My photo
I am the H.N.I.C . i love to laugh really loud , watch the history channel for hours, be in ELECTRIK RED,buy things for a bargain or not,travel ,cuddle with my mom , laugh with my dad ,talk about everything under the sun with my sister. I am pretty simple or thats what i tell people so they dont get scared.lol

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

hmnn you need a chill pill


so today i wasnt in the fluffiest of moods ,its so funny how when you sorta have an i hate my life kinda day everything is annoying ? Like the next house down do you really have to start construction on your illegal building of the roof that is a violation of code 6 2a at 8 am? uggggh i prescribe the biggest CHILL PILL your health insurance can cover.

3 comments:

  1. Thank God you started a blog your my favorite from ER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo... whenever you have a moment when you need a chill pill, you should just give me a call.. It'll go a little something like this.. you'll say your nerves are up, and I'll tell a funny joke, then you'll laugh so hard that you start to cry and then I will give you a good encouraging word or two and secretly you'll be like, does he know what he's talking about, but you'll let it go, and take my advice, and say "awww thanks Wayne" in that voice I know so much, and then we'll talk about feelings, and I'll buy you a new Hello Kitty gakihakdghkdfhgj dfgal h #43 from some rare country and well be in love together forever. Ya dig? Muah!

    Love you binkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, this blog is gonna be pure entertainment. You know I think everything you say is funny! Sooo bring it!

    ReplyDelete